Monday, August 14, 2006

Great Ironman race report

There's a lot of great Ironman race reports out there - every participant has an amazing story, it seems. Here's a recent one from the 2006 Ironman Lake Placid that I particularly liked:

"From Aid Station to Aid Station I shuffled, never thinking of the full road ahead of me. To borrow the words of E.L. Doctorow, racing an Ironman is like driving a car at night. You can see only as far as your headlights, but somehow you can make the whole trip that way. My Ironman headlights only extended to the next Aid Station, yet I knew that this would get me through the entire race. "

Comments:
That is a good report. I can't wait until I am down in Panama City to have a go! See you there. I would love to be added to the links!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?